2017 Honda Civic Safety
Earning both a top honor of Top Safety Pick+ from the IIHS* and a rating of five out of five stars from the NHTSA** in 2017, the 2017 Honda Civic instills confidence at every turn. From its impressive lineup of active safety features, such as controlled braking and vehicle stability assist, to the state-of-the-art Honda Sensing™ suite, the Civic puts the safety of you and your passengers at the forefront. To test drive the new Honda Civic, visit Palladino Honda in Sudbury, ON. Before you do, though, take a closer look at some of the most advanced safety features on this year’s model.
The 2017 version of this perennially popular compact sedan has been designed with a premium placed on occupant safety. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure absorbs the impact of a frontal collision, while the six standard airbags act as your next line of defense. On top of that, you’ll find other active safety technologies like:
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Pedestrian safety features including an energy-absorbing hood and front fenders
Honda Sensing™ Suite
The focus on safety doesn’t stop there, though. This year’s Civic also comes equipped with a full lineup of advanced driver assistance features that use sensors, cameras, and vehicle intervention measures to keep you, your passengers, and those around you safer. The Honda Sensing™ suite includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System
Arrive Safe and Sound Inside the 2017 Honda Civic
If you like the sound of an affordable compact sedan or hatchback that provides you with the active and passive safety measures you need, then the new Honda Civic may just be the car for you. We have a variety of new Civic models for sale at Palladino Honda, and our staff is here to assist you Monday through Saturday at 990 Kingsway, in Greater Sudbury, ON. If you have any questions before your visit, feel free to get in touch with us online or give us a call at (844) 834-8866.
*Based on U.S. model equipped with optional front crash prevention.
**Based on U.S. model.