2018 Honda Civic TechnologySep 6th, 2018
The technology in your vehicle can range anywhere from music to safety features. The 2018 Honda Civic offers a number of quality technology features to ensure that you have a good time while keeping you completely safe. Learn more about what technology to expect when you get behind the wheel of the 2018 Honda Civic at Palladino Honda below!
Find Out How the 2018 Honda Civic Technology Features Will Enhance Your Greater Sudbury Area Drives
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: With turn-by-turn directions, 3D landmark displays, a speed limit display, lane guidance, and even bilingual Voice Recognition, you’ll get wherever you’re headed in the Sturgeon Falls area with ease.
- Smartphone app integration: Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connect your Honda Civic to your smartphone in an innovative way – your in-dash touchscreen will appear similar to your phone, complete with all of your favorite apps.
- Wireless charging: Forget those pesky cords and plugs – with this available wireless charging pad, you can simply place your phone down and get your battery back to 100%.
- Honda Sensing: This suite of advanced safety technologies includes the Forward Collision Warning System, the Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more.
Additional Technology Features
Step inside the Honda Civic, and you’ll also find available technology features like:
- 7-inch Display Audio System
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
- Proximity key entry with push-button star
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- 452-watt, 10-speaker stereo
- 7-inch colour TFT centre meter display with Driver Information Interface
Shop for the Honda Civic with these technology features, and learn more about Honda Civic safety at Palladino Honda!