2018 Honda Civic SafetyOct 4th, 2018
Safety is a top priority for smart Greater Sudbury Area car shoppers, who might be researching things like Honda Civic reviews and vehicle safety. With the 2018 Honda Civic safety systems and driver-assist features, you can rest assured that your car is working hard to keep you safe. Learn more about what the 2018 Honda Civic has to offer in terms of safety, and then browse our inventory to find a Honda Civic for sale at Palladino Honda!
The Honda Sensing® suite of driver assistance systems takes safety technology to the next level, and it’s available on the 2018 Honda Civic. Included are features such as:
- Forward Collision Warning: Detects vehicles ahead of you and emits audible, visual, and tactile alerts if you’re approaching too quickly.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: Deploys if you don’t respond to the Forward Collision Warning, applying brake pressure to reduce the likelihood or impact of a collision.
- Lane Departure Warning: Monitors your lane position and lets you know if you’re drifting without signaling.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: Adjusts steering if you’re straying from your lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation: Helps to steer and apply the brakes if it senses that your Civic is leaving the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow: Maintains a constant cruise control speed and a set distance from the vehicle ahead of you, slowing, stopping, and starting with the flow of traffic.
Additional Safety Systems
In addition to the availability of Honda Sensing® technologies, 2018 Honda Civic is available starting on the Civic EX with the Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display and the HondaLink® Assist Automatic Emergency Response System in case something happens on Sturgeon Falls roads.
Features and safety designs that are standard on the starting 2018 Civic trim level include:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Six standard airbags
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
Test the 2018 Honda Civic Safety Systems at Palladino Honda
Visit Palladino Honda to try out the 2018 Honda Civic safety systems for yourself, learn more about Honda Civic colours, and to take a tour of its interior!