Celebrate the Season in Parry SoundNov 30th, 2018
Celebrate the season in Parry Sound! In addition to the museums near Elliot Lake to visit while off work and school for the holidays, consider these activities and events! Palladino Honda has compiled a list for all things winter in Parry Sound.
There’s nothing like winter in Parry Sound. Make sure to get outside for some seasonal outdoor activities, such as:
- Explore Unesco Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve: Home to many rare plants and animals and serving as a natural wonder in the Parry Sound area, there’s plenty of adventure to be had here, even during winter. Climb to the top of Tower Hill Lookout, or take a hike along the Waterfront Trail, the Twin Points Trail, or any of the number of others.
- Rent a Fat Bike: Rent a fat bike at Parry Sound Bikes to ride along various trails throughout the region and experience Parry Sound in a whole new way.
- Snowshoe at White Squall: Reserve a spot of a guided snowshoe tour through White Squall.
- Take a snowmobile adventure: Hop on a snowmobile to navigate tourism loops developed by the Parry Sound Snowmobile District.
Other outdoor activities include cross country skiing, ice fishing, and ice skating.
Restaurants and Attractions
Take advantage of these Parry Sound restaurants and attractions, too:
- Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, featuring hockey history and the town’s local hockey hero, Bobby Orr
- Norse Brewery, which boasts all-natural craft beer
- Artemis Gallery to take in fine arts and crafts created by local, native and Northern artists
Some other restaurants to try out include Trappers Choice Restaurant, Log Cabin Fine Dining, Country Gourmet Café and Gallery, and Trestle Brewing Company.
Visit Palladino Honda
Whether you want to check out our new vehicle specials to secure a holiday gift or need help changing your Honda key battery to get back on the road, Palladino Honda has you covered. Visit us today!