Palladino Honda is a Certified Lease Return Centre. If you have leased a Honda vehicle from us or any Honda dealer throughout Canada, you are able to bring it to Palladino Honda’s Lease Return Centre.
The best time to start thinking about what you would like to do with your leased vehicle is actually 6 months prior to the end of your term so you can minimize potential costs. Even if your lease is not up yet, and you find that your circumstances have changed, you can bring it back to us and we can get you into a new vehicle, or assist you with the purchase of your leased vehicle.
When returning your leased vehicle to Palladino Honda, here are some things to think about:
- Do I have all sets of keys, including remotes?
- Do I have the key for the wheel locks? (if any)
- Is there any damage to the vehicle that I can get fixed? (ie. cracked windshield, rock chips etc.)
- Is the owners manual in the vehicle?
- Are all of the accessories in the vehicle? (ie. floor mats, cargo cover,spare tire, etc)