2018 Honda HR-V vs. 2018 Honda CR-V
Within Honda’s crossover SUV lineup you’ll find two compelling options for Parry Sound drivers: the 2018 Honda HR-V and the 2018 Honda CR-V. Both offer an array of perks, including:
- Access to the Honda Sensing suite of safety technologies, including Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, and more.*
- Strong fuel economy returns (8.4 L/100km city and 7.0 L/100km highway for the CR-V and 8.3 L/100km city and 6.9 L/100km highway for the HR-V).*
As you decide between the 2018 Honda HR-V and the 2018 Honda CR-V, consider the unique qualities of each.
- Performance: The CR-V starts off with a 1.5L inline-four that makes 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque, while the HR-V runs on a 1.8L inline-four rated at 141 hp and 127 lb-ft of torque.
- Size: The CR-V has 1,110 L as standard for cargo and a total of 2,146 L, while the HR-V has 688 L as standard and 1,665 L maximum.
- Price: The CR-V starts at an MSRP from $27,090, while the HR-V starts at an MSRP from $21,350.*
Explore Honda Crossover at Palladino Honda
Contact Palladino Honda to explore your Honda crossover options even further including trim options, and to arrange a test drive!
*None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving. Drivers should not use handheld devices or operate certain vehicle features unless it is safe and legal to do so. Some features have technological limitations. For additional feature information, limitations and restrictions, please visit www.honda.ca/disclaimers and refer to the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
*Estimated fuel consumption based on Government of Canada’s 5-cycle testing method. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors – use for comparison only. For more information on 5-cycle testing, visit http://vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca.
*Value does not include freight, PDI, applicable taxes, license, registration, levies and fees. For province-specific pricing, please refer to Build & Price.