2018 Honda Pilot Interior
If a three-row crossover SUV is in your future, then clearly a well-appointed, spacious cabin is of utmost importance. Luckily, the 2018 Honda Pilot interior checks all the boxes, thanks to:
- Seven- or eight-passenger seating, including one-touch second-row seats for easy access to the third row
- Up to 524 L for storage when all seats are occupied and a maximum of 3,092 L of cargo volume behind the first row of seats
- Features and technology like Active Noise Cancellation, an available 10-speaker stereo system, and smartphone app integration via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Noteworthy Interior Features
Inside the 2018 Honda Pilot, you’ll find features like:
- Premium soft-touch materials: A dash of luxury is within reach, as premium soft-touch materials adorn the Pilot cabin, and available ambient lighting set the mood.
- Moonroof: Available as either a panoramic or standard moonroof, you’ll have access to some extra natural light for passengers in back.
- Leather upholstery: Outfit your seats and your steering wheel with leather upholstery. Both the front- and second-row seats can also be heated, as well as the steering wheel, for warmth on frigid Sturgeon Falls days.
- Power-adjustable seats: Comfort abounds within the 2018 Honda Pilot, thanks to available 10-way power-adjustable seats, power lumbar support, and driver’s seat memory position.
- Tri-zone automatic climate control: This system, complete with air filtration, allows the driver, front passenger, and second-row passengers to control their own temperatures for optimal comfort.
The 2018 Honda Pilot interior dimensions vary slightly, depending on the trim level you select.
- LX: 524 L of standard cargo volume; 1,583 L behind the second row; 3,087 L maximum
- EX: 524 L of standard cargo volume; 1,583 L behind the second row; 3,092 L maximum
- EX-L Navi: 524 L of standard cargo volume; 1,583 L behind the second row; 3,092 L maximum
- EX-L RES: 524 L of standard cargo volume; 1,583 L behind the second row; 3,092 L maximum
- Touring: 510 L of standard cargo volume; 1,557 L behind the second row; 3,072 L maximum