1. Why is it important to service your Honda at Palladino Honda?
Our Honda Certified Technicians use OEM parts and accessories, and our Service Advisors have been trained and certified by Honda Canada.
2. Why is it better to service at Palladino Honda?
– Honda Certified Technicians
– OEM parts and accessories
– Honda trained Service Advisors
– Evening Appointments available on Tuesday and Thursday
– On-site tire storage
– Text updates
– Online service appointment booking (link)
– Palladino Café with complimentary hot beverages, juice, water, pop
– Competitive pricing
– Valet Parking Service
– Apple Mac Computers (x2)
– Free WiFi
– Free Phone Charging Station
3. What is the difference between an A service and a B service?
An A service includes an oil and filter change, and a complimentary multipoint inspection. A B service includes an oil and filter change, front and rear brake service, checking and topping up all fluids, inspection of steering and suspension, tire rotation and tire pressure check, exhaust inspection, air filter inspection, checking lights, and a road test before and after the service to ensure everything is operating normally.
4. What is the cost of an oil change at Palladino Honda?
The cost of an oil change at Palladino Honda starts at $65.88 and includes a full multipoint inspection of your vehicle.
5. What is a multi-point inspection?
A multipoint inspection is a full inspection of your vehicle to ensure your vehicle is working normally
6. How often should I service my vehicle?
We recommend every six months/twice a year. It’s also important to follow the maintenance minder system.
7. What type of oil should I use in my vehicle?
Our Honda Certified Technicians use 0W20 synthetic oil in our Hondas.
8. Do you offer detailing?
No, we do not offer detailing at this time.
9. Do you offer collision repair?
No, but we recommend CARSTAR Sudbury
10. Do you have winter tire storage?
Yes, we offer tire storage on site.
11. Do you service off-make vehicles?
Yes, we service off-make vehicles but cannot perform warranty work on the vehicles.
12. How often should my tires be rotated?
A tire rotation should be done every 10,000km, as per Honda’s maintenance
schedule. It is complimentary in our B service package.
13. Why is tire rotation important?
A tire rotation is important for even tread wear and a longer tire life.
14. What is the maintenance minder system?
The maintenance minder is a feature of the information display that tells you when your vehicle is due for maintenance.
15. How does the maintenance minder system work?
The maintenance minder uses the onboard computer (ECM and PCM to calculate the remaining oil life. The maintenance intervals are adjusted based on engine operating habits, driving habits and the climate where ever the vehicle is operated.
16. What is a Honda Certified Technician?
A Honda Certified Technician has completed the necessary training requirements as outlined by the Honda, which provides specific technical training that pertains to Honda automobiles.
17. What is the phone number for Honda Roadside Assistance?
The phone number for Honda Roadside Assistance is 1-800-465-7587.
18. Who can help me with questions about the technology in my vehicle?
Our Delivery Specialist Teresa or a Sales and Leasing Consultant can help you with the technology in your vehicle.
19. How do I know I need new tires?
We inspect your tires during the B service and tread depth is noted. Tire replacement is recommended when your tires are at 4/30 seconds for summer and 5/30 seconds for winters
20. What is an alignment?
An alignment is an adjustment of the vehicle’s suspension – the system that connects the vehicle to its wheels.
21. How do I know I need an alignment?
You need an alignment if you have uneven tread wear, your vehicle is pulling to the left or right, your steering wheel is off-center when driving straight or if you experience steering wheel vibration.
22. What does an alignment inspect?
An alignment inspects your vehicle’s camber, toe and caster. The camber is the inward or outward tilt that could be caused by a worn wheel bearing, ball joint or other wheel suspension parts. The toe is the extent of which your tires turn inward or outward when viewing them from above. The caster helps balance steering, stability and cornering and it is the angle of your steering axis when viewed from the side.
23. How long is the basic warranty on my Honda?
The basic warranty on your Honda is 3 years or 60,000km, whichever comes first.
24. Do you offer late night appointments?
Yes, our service department is open until 8:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
25. Where is my gas tank located?
Your gas tank is located on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
26. What is hondahelp.ca?
Honda Help has videos and descriptions about the basic uses of your vehicle. You can access it on the internet by visiting www.hondahelp.ca.
27. When do you need to replace your timing belt?
In Northern Ontario, we recommend that you replace your timing belt every 100,000km or 7 years, whichever comes first.
28. How often is a brake service required?
We recommend brake servicing is yearly.
29. How often should my brake fluid be replaced?
Your brake fluid should be replaced every three years regardless of the kilometers.